The Office of Fellowship Advising (OFA) assists Lehigh students who are applying for competitive national fellowships and scholarships. It publicizes opportunities, oversees the selection of candidates for awards that require university nomination and, with the assistance of fellowship advisors, guides students through the frequently complicated application procedures. Students who are interested in applying for awards and faculty members working with motivated, well-qualified students are encouraged to contact the office.
- Boren Awards
Upcoming Scholarship Deadlines
- Critical Language Scholaship, November 15
- Goldwater, December 15
- Truman, December 15
- Nakatani REIS, December 15
- Boren, January 30
- Gilman, March 6
- Udall, March 8
- Churchill Scholarship
- Critical Languages Scholarship
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program
- Gates Cambridge
- Gilman Scholarship
- Goldwater Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Nakatani REIS
- Rhodes Trust
- Schwarzman Scholars
- Truman Scholarship Foundation
- Udall Foundation
Getting Started is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- Search the scholarships listed above for objectives, applicant eligibility, and deadlines;
- Complete the Contact Us form to send your resume and a brief interest statement;
- upon receipt you will be contacted regarding advisory.
Complete the online Contact Us form to contact OFA about pursuing one of the scholarships that OFA supports.
For other scholarship opportunities, search our online scholarship database.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact us at email@example.com