The Office of Fellowship Advising (OFA) assists Lehigh students who are applying for competitive national fellowships and scholarships. It publicizes opportunities, oversees the selection of candidates for awards that require university nomination and, with the assistance of fellowship advisors, guides students through the frequently complicated application procedures. Students who are interested in applying for awards and faculty members working with motivated, well-qualified students are encouraged to contact the office.
- Boren Awards
SOME INFORMATIONAL VIDEOS
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Churchill Memorial Trust
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program
- Gates Cambridge
- Goldwater Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- National Science Foundation - REU
- Rhodes Trust
- Truman Scholarship Foundation
- Udall Foundation
Getting Started is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- Search the scholarships listed above for objectives, applicant eligibility, and deadlines;
- Complete the Contact Us form to send your resume and a brief interest statement;
- upon receipt you will be contacted regarding advisory.
For other scholarship opportunities, search our online scholarship database.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact us at email@example.com
Office of Fellowship Advising